Rezidor Hotel Group AB (Publ.) Year End Financial Report 1st January – 31st December 2006
Full year 2006
- Revenue increased to MEUR 707.3 (587.0).
- Profit after tax of MEUR 29.0 (23.2)
- Earnings Per Share amounts to EUR 0.19 (0.15) (1)
- Equity per share amounts to EUR 1.18 (1.00)
- EBITDA before IPO related costs improved by 39.6% to MEUR 61.0 (43.7), with EBITDA margin before IPO related costs increased to 8.6% (7.4)
- RevPAR (for leased and managed hotels) up by 7.5% to EUR 72 (67), and occupancy increased to 69% (67)
Fourth Quarter 2006
- Revenue increased to MEUR 185.4 (167.3).
- Profit after tax of MEUR 8.8 (10.9).
- Earnings Per Share amounts to EUR 0.06 (0.07) 1).
- EBITDA before IPO related costs amounted to MEUR 17.3 (18.9), and EBITDA margin before IPO related costs was 9.3% (11.3).
- RevPAR (for leased and managed hotels) up by 6.1% to EUR 70 (66), and occupancy was 67% (66).
- During the year, circa 8,600 rooms were signed, of which nearly 90% were under management agreements. Most of these rooms will open during 2007-09.
- Circa 3,700 rooms were opened during 2006.
- The Board of Directors suggests a dividend of EUR 0.06 per share corresponding to 31.1% of profit after tax.
- The Board of Directors will propose a share buy-back programme to be decided by the AGM on the 4th of May 2007.
- The market remains strong and RevPAR is projected to grow further. EBITDA margin is expected to improve. We reiterate our target to open 20,000 new rooms during 2007-09.
(1) The calculation of Earnings Per Share is based on average number of ordinary shares outstanding during the period (please also refer to consolidated statement of operations).Contacts
Mr. Kurt Ritter (President and CEO)
Mr. Knut Kleiven (Deputy President and CFO)
Mr. Per Blixt (Head of Corporate Communications & Investor Relations) at
Stockholm/Brussels 14 February, 2007
CEO & President
Rezidor Hotel Group AB
Rezidor Hotel Group AB,
Corp. i.d. no. 556674-0964
Box 6061 - 171 06 Solna, Sweden
This year-end Report is unaudited.